I have been invited again by my friend Elise to teach for Ywam in France (Le Gault la Forêt) next autumn (26-30 Oct)…I’m so happy to have the opportunity to go to my childhood region again, and to teach some young eager missionaries!
You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
As Christmas and New Year approach, I look back and realize that although the years may not always be as I have planned or expected them, God’s hand is always there, steadily guiding us. Here is a little glimpse of our lives in 2008.
- Moving to Norway, and into a new apartment that God provided for us.
- Leading a team in Oslo, called the Headquarter team, in charge of the running of the missions base.
- Travels. I traveled in France and Germany with a concert team and saw people saved and healings on the streets.
- Summer Team in Italy, where Guro instructed dance, and I led a group of crazy young people for outreach in the south. Here also people were saved and healed on the streets.
- Holidays. We gladly had some time of rest in both France and Spain.
- Teaching. I enjoyed teaching both for YWAM in France, and our Mission Training School in Oslo.
- Work. Guro has been working part time for a Norwegian company, and will start working 100% for Jesus Revolution again, in a couple of months. I have had an great time working with the Jesus People project.
- Church. We became members of Jesus Church in Oslo, and have a great “house church” fellowship.
We are looking forward to see more of God in action in 2009!
This week I have been in France, teaching evangelism in a YWAM discipleship training school, very close to my hometown. This is quite funny, considering that my father used to teach in the discipleship and bible schools happening here 20 years ago.
The teaching went really well, the students were great and eager to learn. They will be able to put into practice straight away what they have learnt, since they are going on a one week outreach in Bordeaux.
Step out for Him. Trust Him. Dare to live on the edge.