A guy from Jesus Church made a video about the church…I happened to be leading worship the sunday he was filming (which doesn’t happen so often), so here is a little look into our church for you guys…
You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.
As Christmas and New Year approach, I look back and realize that although the years may not always be as I have planned or expected them, God’s hand is always there, steadily guiding us. Here is a little glimpse of our lives in 2008.
- Moving to Norway, and into a new apartment that God provided for us.
- Leading a team in Oslo, called the Headquarter team, in charge of the running of the missions base.
- Travels. I traveled in France and Germany with a concert team and saw people saved and healings on the streets.
- Summer Team in Italy, where Guro instructed dance, and I led a group of crazy young people for outreach in the south. Here also people were saved and healed on the streets.
- Holidays. We gladly had some time of rest in both France and Spain.
- Teaching. I enjoyed teaching both for YWAM in France, and our Mission Training School in Oslo.
- Work. Guro has been working part time for a Norwegian company, and will start working 100% for Jesus Revolution again, in a couple of months. I have had an great time working with the Jesus People project.
- Church. We became members of Jesus Church in Oslo, and have a great “house church” fellowship.
We are looking forward to see more of God in action in 2009!