God definitely has a sense of humor. Just when you think that it’s impossible to top a year in terms of the significance of the events taking place, He gives you another year packed with life defining moments. When I stop to look back, I see how faithful He is in leading us into His plans for our lives, and how good He has been towards us. So without further waiting, ladies and gentlemen, here’s what has happened in 2010:
- Our beautiful daughter, Leanah Mirjam Hockley was born on 2nd of September.
- After 3 years of work and preparation, we launched the Jesus Revolution groups concept in August at the Jesus Festival.
- At the same festival, I was officially appointed leader of Jesus Revolution as Stephan Christiansen, founder of the work, takes a step back.
- God provided us with an apartment that we bought in Oslo.
- Travels: I have been teaching in France and travelling to Italy to meet leaders that want to start a Jesus Revolution work in Italy, and to teach in a youth leader seminar. At the beginning of the year, Guro and I travelled together to Finland for the wedding of Jonna and Andreas Nebdal.
- The firstfruits of the Jesus Revolution groups have started to come, so far 8 groups have started in 6 different nations, and more than 700 people have heard the gospel through them! God is good!